Volunteer in 3 Easy Steps!
2020 Immunization Collaboration of Tarrant County Volunteer Opportunities.
ICTC will participate in COVIDD-19 recovery efforts by hosting extra vaccine event days for children, teens and adults to received recommended vaccines for school and work. ICTC will promote Science based vaccine education activities to prevent outbreaks of measles, chicken pox or other vaccine preventable diseases. ICTC will depend on volunteers, that agreed with the mission, to assist in these efforts.
3 Ways to volunteer:
1. Like, Follow and Share the ICTC Social media pages to promote science-based vaccine information across social media.
2. Become a member of ICTC – Fill Form on the website, to become a member and be added to the email list for ICTC. Membership is open to any agency, organization or individual who is committed to the mission of the organization: ICTC is a collaboration of agencies, organizations and community members, public and private, committed to providing and coordinating the systematic eradication of childhood, adolescent and adult vaccine preventable diseases in Tarrant County, Texas.
Members are invited to attend 4 general membership meetings of ICTC. Meetings are in January, April, June and October. Meetings provide updates on ICTC committee activities and vaccine community education presentations. Members are invited to join committees of ICTC including: Education/Communications Committee, Strategic Planning Committee, Vaccine Events Committee, Advocacy Committee and Social Media Committee.
3. Volunteer at August Back to School Vaccine Events. All volunteers receive Be Wise—Immunize! T-shirts, water, snacks and lunch are provided. Event Volunteers DO: Assist with registration forms, copy shot records, record lot numbers, stand as line guides for families. Events volunteers DO NOT: Give shots, read shot records, give vaccine advice, accept payment for administration fees or handle medical emergencies. Use SignUp.com to choose dates and times to volunteer at events (available July1, 2020).
We will be adding event dates for 2020 due to COVID-19. Check back frequently for updated dates.
2020 Back to School Vaccine Event Days and Dates
1. North Texas Wellness Fair
The Potters House of Fort Worth
1270 Woodhaven Blvd. Fort Worth 76112
Saturday, August 1, 2020 8:00am -1:00pm
2. Campus West 6 Stones
209 N Industrial Blvd., Bedford 76021
Monday, August 3, 2020 12:00pm-6:00pm
Tuesday-Thursday, August 4-6, 2020 9:00am-6:00pm
3. Tarrant County Back to School Round Up
TCC South Campus
5301 Campus Dr. Fort Worth 76119
Friday, August 7, 2020 8:00am - 2:00pm
4. Arlington ISD Back to School EventTo Be confirmed
AT&T Stadium, ADDRESS AND TIMES TBA
Saturday, August 8, 2020
5. Family Life Center
1601 N. Davis Dr. Arlington 76012
Monday, August 10, 2020 12:00pm-6:00pm
Tuesday-Friday, August 11-14, 2020 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday, August 15, 2020 9:00am - 2:00pm
6. Ridgmar Mall
1888 Green Oaks Rd Fort Worth 76116
Monday- Friday, August 17-21, 2020 9:00am - 6:00pm
Monday- Friday, August 24-28, 2020 9:00am - 6:00pm